Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

McDonalds video game
#1

http://www.mcvideogame.com/game-eng.html
Reply
#2

At the McDonald's headquarters, the execs look Japanese and the chick in the art department is smoking a doob.
Reply
#3

too bad the reality is even worse
Reply
#4

I growed the beef.
Reply
#5

I bankrupted the place with animal flour....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

I checked out the forum.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)