Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Last One to Post Loves Katharine McPhee the Most
#1

Diana1990 Wrote:lol i got this idea from the Games & Chatter forum..

this is a fun game, whoever is the last person to post is Kat's biggest fan!! :lol2:


Fucking thread is 239 pages.
Reply
#2

wow, how old are these people?
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fucking thread is 239 pages.

I'm guessing it won't get that kinda run here.


fuck, somebody post behind me please ><
Reply
#4

what? Wrote:I'm guessing it won't get that kinda run here.


fuck, somebody post behind me please ><
:lool:



>_>
Reply
#5

In?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Fuck I thought I would be the one posting behind what? I wanted to be In.

nevermind. That came out all wrong. I mean, I did not want to In Whats? behind post.

Fuck it

Shit.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Who???
Reply
#8

[Image: katharinemalfunction1.jpg]
Reply
#9

I wanna date her!
Reply
#10

onegoal Wrote:I wanna date her!

As long as she does not purge while riding the old hobby horse, I am in.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

onegoal Wrote:I wanna date her!

I can and will ban you.


Wink
Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:As long as she does not purge while riding the old hobby horse, I am in.
I'd still hit it.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'd still hit it.

Who am I kidding? I'd eat the purge for the chance to watch you fuck her.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

I'd hit it. She can barf all over me.
Reply
#15

[Image: bs4.png]

Vomit One, clear for takoff.
Reply
#16

There is no way she lost 30 lb's on the show. No fucking way.


It is really sad I know this much about this. Fuck.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:There is no way she lost 30 lb's on the show. No fucking way.


It is really sad I know this much about this. Fuck.

What's sad is the fact that you would eat vomit just to see flumper's dick.
Reply
#18

PurpleHaze Wrote:What's sad is the fact that you would eat vomit just to see flumper's dick.
This didn't suprise me so much.
Reply
#19

SanDog Wrote:Who am I kidding? I'd eat the purge for the chance to watch you fuck her.


:confused:

Oh nooooo
Reply
#20

PurpleHaze Wrote:What's sad is the fact that you would eat vomit just to see flumper's dick.

See boys? That is how it is done. And you got schooled by a girl.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)