Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Space Shuttle
#1

Did they delay the launch again. Supposed to be 2:38 ET today. What's the deal, pickles?
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did they delay the launch again. Supposed to be 2:38 ET today. What's the deal, pickles?

They gotta pack a crack.
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:They gotta pack a crack.

I read this, then in my head I heard the old sesame street skit "piiiiiigs iiiiiin spaaaaaaaaaaace" only instead of "pigs" it was "fags" so it was like "faaaaaaags in spaaaaaaaaace"




fuck, is it time to go home yet? :blink:
Reply
#4

what? Wrote:I read this, then in my head I heard the old sesame street skit "piiiiiigs iiiiiin spaaaaaaaaaaace" only instead of "pigs" it was "fags" so it was like "faaaaaaags in spaaaaaaaaace"




fuck, is it time to go home yet? :blink:

I thought pigs in space was from the mupetts?
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:I thought pigs in space was from the mupetts?

you're right. show me some admin skills and edit my post, wouldja?
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:you're right. show me some admin skills and edit my post, wouldja?

Sorry, we're all outta skills today.
Reply
#7

I can see now why everyone flocks to IT for their news updates. Thanks.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I can see now why everyone flocks to IT for their news updates. Thanks.

Crack found in foam on shuttle fuel tank
AP - 1 hour, 3 minutes ago

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - NASA managers weren't ruling out a Fourth of July launch for space shuttle Discovery on Monday, even after inspectors found a 5-inch-long crack in the foam insulation on its external fuel tank. Officials said they needed more time to evaluate the problem and planned to meet again Monday evening to decide whether to go ahead with the launch.
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:Crack found in foam on shuttle fuel tank
AP - 1 hour, 3 minutes ago

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - NASA managers weren't ruling out a Fourth of July launch for space shuttle Discovery on Monday, even after inspectors found a 5-inch-long crack in the foam insulation on its external fuel tank. Officials said they needed more time to evaluate the problem and planned to meet again Monday evening to decide whether to go ahead with the launch.

Yeah, yeah, i read about that. but it never said they were going to delay.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, yeah, i read about that. but it never said they were going to delay.

We'll be back with news whenever it feels like breaking.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, yeah, i read about that. but it never said they were going to delay.

4th of July is after today at 2:38 pm. one could infer that this would constitute a "delay"
Reply
#12

what? Wrote:4th of July is after today at 2:38 pm. one could infer that this would constitute a "delay"
Aha. That would be the problem. Today is the 3rd of July.

:blink:
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Aha. That would be the problem. Today is the 3rd of July.

:blink:

PM me a recent picture of your watch and I'll try to tell you what time it is
Reply
#14

The countdown clock is stuck at Tminus 11 hours right now. I guess they start that clock again at 1:00 am. Now I'm back up to speed.
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:PM me a recent picture of your watch and I'll try to tell you what time it is
I could have made you look so much better in the smackoff.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Last Post by ernie
06-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Last Post by Bill
12-14-2005, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
09-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
08-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Last Post by leucetios
03-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Last Post by Sarng
09-30-2004, 08:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)