Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Received This Lovely Email
#1

Sent: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 02:06:56 -0800
Subject: Hello from russia..


I am 25/F/russian girl. Can I send you another email and photo? My email is jenna@mailwithoutwords.com




Anybody interested in her? :lol:
Reply
#2

She's all yours.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Sent: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 02:06:56 -0800
Subject: Hello from russia..


I am 25/F/russian girl. Can I send you another email and photo? My email is jenna@mailwithoutwords.com




Anybody interested in her? :lol:

yeah, but I won't send her money.
Reply
#4

Raiden Wrote:yeah, but I won't send her money.


She just needs enough for a green card.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
08-17-2007, 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)