Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You faggots miss me yet?
#1

[ ] yes

[ ] no

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

[*] no

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:[*] no

someone other than myself is keeping you entertained? i'm officially broken hearted.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Its all about Flumper now with BIRD33.
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:someone other than myself is keeping you entertained? i'm officially broken hearted.

Thats not it at all.The pains to great and it cause me to lash out at the ones I love.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its all about Flumper now with BIRD33.

If only I was a tranny,then we really could connect.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

[Image: clay.jpg]
Reply
#8

are we cool?

my answer depends on yours.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:are we cool?

my answer depends on yours.

I'm with Gator!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

thanks for fucking up the "all tammyc" front page, asswipe :rant:
Reply
#11

Raiden Wrote:[Image: clay.jpg]


ROFFLES

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#12

I don't like to see the ownster guys gang up on clay Sad
Reply
#13

http://bird33.justgotowned.com/

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#14

Clay is this your wife?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#15

Yes, I do. The Ownster fags suck shit.
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:I don't like to see the ownster guys gang up on clay Sad

2nd but our Clay dude is not a whimp
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:2nd but our Clay dude is not a whimp

not on the internet...only in real life.
Reply
#18

Raiden Wrote:not on the internet...only in real life.

Says the guy keeping pictures of clay on hand.Don't tell me you didnt look at his wife and say why can't I do that well?Probably spanked it to her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Says the guy keeping pictures of clay on hand.Don't tell me you didnt look at his wife and say why can't I do that well?Probably spanked it to her.

It's wrong to spank it to pics of Clay's wife?
Who knew?
Reply
#20

Shenanigans Wrote:It's wrong to spank it to pics of Clay's wife?
Who knew?


It's be $$$$ if she'd arch her back just a little bit more.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by who
01-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post by suzy
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post by quint
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)