Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What?'s use of the classic "queer" got me thinking
#1

What do the kids call the age old classic game "Smear the Queer" nowadays? It can't be PC to still call it that, or the alternative "Tag the Fag".

Anyone know?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:What do the kids call the age old classic game "Smear the Queer" nowadays? It can't be PC to still call it that, or the alternative "Tag the Fag".

Anyone know?

was it PC to call it "smear the queer" before?
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:was it PC to call it "smear the queer" before?

There was no such thing as "PC" before. So, yes.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:There was no such thing as "PC" before. So, yes.

I think it's still ok. kids are coming out earlier these days, so there's actual known queers to smear. before you had to guess. might take some of the fun out of the game, but kids these days have video games and shit and probably don't give a fuck anyway
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:I think it's still ok. kids are coming out earlier these days, so there's actual known queers to smear. before you had to guess. might take some of the fun out of the game, but kids these days have video games and shit and probably don't give a fuck anyway

Remember huddling around the ball, everyone afraid to pick it up because you knew the other dudes were going to crush you as soon as you touched it? Good times, good times.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Kill the man with the ball is what we called it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Kill the man with the ball is what we called it.

Really? I thought it was universally "Smear the Queer". Who knew the Penns were so progressive.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:Really? I thought it was universally "Smear the Queer". Who knew the Penns were so progressive.

I'm a little younger so maybe thats it.Smear the queer was probably some quaker prison punishment.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Kill the man with the ball is what we called it.

I thought in black dude lingo queer = "on the down low"



nevermind, you're right. "smear the dude on the down low" doesn't really roll off the tongue
Reply
#10

Kids today are too emo too play that game.
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:Kids today are to emo too play that game.

you got your 2s mixed up.
Reply
#12

Raiden Wrote:you got your 2s mixed up.


Fixed!
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote:Fixed!

um, no...not quite.

you're halfway there.
Reply
#14

Blondie Wrote:Kids today are too emo too play that game.

kekekeke
Reply
#15

I had no idea what you guys were talking about until Bird said kill the man with the ball. That's what we called it too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

suicide

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

who's in charge of the similar threads feature? its all fucked up.




"celebrity" that you like but it's not a "hottie"/"hotty"

people play "lost" numbers for the powerball Wednesday

Is "WAR" the new "I'm a blithering idiot?"

Burger King's new "enormous" sandwich packs colossal calories

Signs You"re Drinking a "Chick Beer"
Reply
#18

wtf are yall talking about?
Reply
#19

PurpleHaze Wrote:wtf are yall talking about?

Beer and odd sized toes ....

























Wink

Heya hun :hug:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

PurpleHaze Wrote:wtf are yall talking about?

Apparently it depends on your age and where you grew up, but:

Smear the queer (CA)
Tag the Fag (CA)
Kill the guy with the ball (GA)
Suicide (MA)
Dead Man Walking (FL)

It is a simple game. A bunch of people play, the one with the ball gets tackled. Then he throws the ball up, and someone catches it, runs and gets tackled. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2008, 06:49 AM
Last Post by quint
08-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-27-2008, 07:24 AM
Last Post by Sassy
03-01-2008, 08:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)