Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Foolery - Let's gab about a Chicago trip
#1

Spouser's in Chicago for 10 days in September. It's over two weekends. Should we invite Mich?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Mich is gonna be in Chicago on the 9th. I already made plans to out-drink that faggot again that weekend. That work for you?

I can't do shit the weekend of the 23nrsd; I'll be in Ann Arbor watching the Badgers rape the Wolverines on Saturday, and then I'll be in Detroit watching the Lions rape the Packers on Sunday.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:Mich is gonna be in Chicago on the 9th. I already made plans to out-drink that faggot again that weekend. That work for you?

I can't do shit the weekend of the 23nrsd; I'll be in Ann Arbor watching the Badgers rape the Wolverines on Saturday, and then I'll be in Detroit watching the Lions rape the Packers on Sunday.

All this talk of man rape is making getting me excited.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:All this talk of man rape is making getting me excited.
Mich told me he's renting a pickup truck for that weekend. He's going to PM all the ITers that make it to the city of wind and tell them that they can crash in his hotel room, and then he's going to "accidently lose" his room key and ask everyone to sleep in the pickup bed with him.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

I hate when you expose my plan. dink.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

I still think E is just a figment of my imagination.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Sounds awesome. Road trips are more fun when yer guarenteed some tail.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Sounds awesome. Road trips are more fun when yer guarenteed some tail.


when will you be there?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Update: I can't go the weekend of September 16th. I just found out that A Tribe Called Quest is coming to town and I will NOT miss that shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:Update: I can't go the weekend of September 16th. I just found out that A Tribe Called Quest is coming to town and I will NOT miss that shit.

:ph34r: bwahaha


Attached Files
.jpg tomf_tribemen.jpg Size: 100.41 KB  Downloads: 4
Reply
#11

My invitation is in the mail?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:Update: I can't go the weekend of September 16th. I just found out that A Tribe Called Quest is coming to town and I will NOT miss that shit.

I saw them in concert back when they were fresh, 15 years ago.
Reply
#13

lookout below Wrote:I saw them in concert back when they were fresh, 15 years ago.

L.O.B. you have broken an unwritten rule :rant:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Lay it on me.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:My invitation is in the mail?


absolutely my Irish fliend.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:My invitation is in the mail?

Bitch you live in Chicago!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

lookout below Wrote:Lay it on me.

Foolery has no ability to twart hip hop smack. It's his achillies(sp) heel!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

Vitamin E Wrote:Foolery has no ability to twart hip hop smack. It's his achillies(sp) heel!

Oh, sorry. I take it back then. Phifer and Q-tip are still completely relevant.


Think they'll be able to get Busta Rhymes to guest during the show again? Confusedcratch:
Reply
#19

lookout below Wrote:Oh, sorry. I take it back then. Phifer and Q-tip are still completely relevant.


Think they'll be able to get Busta Rhymes to guest during the show again? Confusedcratch:



:loool:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post by Sassy
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)