Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Remember My Bedroom Furniture Ordering Fiasco Thread?
#1

Good, cause I can't find it. So, update.

It's now been over 8 weeks since I refused delivery on the stuff due to it being beat up like a gorilla had tried to get sexy with it. Finally an email came in asking if I'd received the replacement order.

Um, no? Back goes my nasty reply.

The phone calls start. Some jerk on the other end gets uppity with me. "Is this call being recorded?" I ask. "Cause I sure want your superiors to hear how rude you're being to a customer who's gotten nothing but damaged furniture from you."

He didn't like that, so I asked, "What will you do now to address my inconvenience? Will there be a drop in price? Perhaps I should just cut my losses and cancel the order. Why would I ever order from you again?"

He put me on hold, came back and said that the moving company who'd delivered it never returned it to the manufacturer. It was still in the moving company's warehouse. Therefore the manufacturer would not be able to replace my order at this time.

At this point I would like to put a call out to bdic to please troll the website, then dismantle it from the inside out until every employee sobs for three days straight. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Reply
#2

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Good, cause I can't find it. So, update.

It's now been over 8 weeks since I refused delivery on the stuff due to it being beat up like a gorilla had tried to get sexy with it. Finally an email came in asking if I'd received the replacement order.

Um, no? Back goes my nasty reply.

The phone calls start. Some jerk on the other end gets uppity with me. "Is this call being recorded?" I ask. "Cause I sure want your superiors to hear how rude you're being to a customer who's gotten nothing but damaged furniture from you."

He didn't like that, so I asked, "What will you do now to address my inconvenience? Will there be a drop in price? Perhaps I should just cut my losses and cancel the order. Why would I ever order from you again?"

He put me on hold, came back and said that the moving company who'd delivered it never returned it to the manufacturer. It was still in the moving company's warehouse. Therefore the manufacturer would not be able to replace my order at this time.

At this point I would like to put a call out to bdic to please troll the website, then dismantle it from the inside out until every employee sobs for three days straight. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


You're finally settling down and getting a bed of your own?
Reply
#3

This thread will hit 20 pages, you watch.
Reply
#4

log in yer trools and it might reach 20 posts :mellow:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:At this point I would like to put a call out to bdic to please troll the website, then dismantle it from the inside out until every employee sobs for three days straight. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

you really are fucking retarded, aren't you?
Reply
#6

Why do you hurt me so bad?
Reply
#7

because I love you so much?



no, that's not it.

I dunno.
Reply
#8

*swoon*

*melt*
Reply
#9

I haven't seen anybody use that *shit* since the late '90s.
Reply
#10

It's not as good as lollerz10111, huh?
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's not as good as lollerz10111, huh?

noes. it is teh antiquated!!!!!!!11111oneoneone
Reply
#12

It looks like you're actually making fun of YOURSELF now. Gosh but this is confusing.
Reply
#13

Customer always being right is a relic of the past. Move on and get used to getting fucked by companies that you give money to.
Reply
#14

lookout below Wrote:Customer always being right is a relic of the past. Move on and get used to getting fucked by companies that you give money to.


Thanks for that, Little Miss Sunshine.
Reply
#15

Comments like that will never get this thread to 20 pages.
Reply
#16

lookout below Wrote:Customer always being right is a relic of the past. Move on and get used to getting fucked by companies that you give money to.

The customer is always a fucking cafone.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)