08-26-2006, 04:28 PM
I was just browsing some picture site thinking of what to do after Europe...as I plan to cause problems there for about a month...and it dawned on me. The Spork college tour. Where else is there an abundance of 18 year old females willing to line up and suck my dick after a few beers? Seriously, the more I thought about it the more I realized that this is pretty much what I want to do with the rest of my life...or at leats for another 10years...go to parties and fuck 18 year olds.
So I'm thinking...what would be the game plan? Get an RV and tour the country? How many of teh Spork's friends will quit their daily lives and sign up? Alternatively maybe instead of an RV, get a sedan/SUV for easier manuverability? Then sleep where? Hotels? Find sluts and crash in their dorm rooms? Fly and rent on the spot? Crash parties or make e-friends prior to party crashing? Bi monthly routine? 3months at a time? Where are best parties/biggest sluts/best looking women? Get stolen ballys membership covering all of USA? Get medical insurance? Or? Stay in NY and fly out for random weekends to big parties/schools?
Spork will have to give this a lot of thought. More details as I weigh some options.
-SporK
So I'm thinking...what would be the game plan? Get an RV and tour the country? How many of teh Spork's friends will quit their daily lives and sign up? Alternatively maybe instead of an RV, get a sedan/SUV for easier manuverability? Then sleep where? Hotels? Find sluts and crash in their dorm rooms? Fly and rent on the spot? Crash parties or make e-friends prior to party crashing? Bi monthly routine? 3months at a time? Where are best parties/biggest sluts/best looking women? Get stolen ballys membership covering all of USA? Get medical insurance? Or? Stay in NY and fly out for random weekends to big parties/schools?
Spork will have to give this a lot of thought. More details as I weigh some options.
-SporK
Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.
-SPorK

