Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lions Asst Coach arrested for driving while nude
#1

when bad teams get worse!
Reply
#2

Can I get a link?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenew...rss&rpc=22

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/fo...ml?cnn=yes

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Martz?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/fo...ml?cnn=yes



That guy was previously fired from Ole Miss for an alcohol related incident.
Reply
#7

Wow- he requested treatment AFTER he gets caught and arrested... that's really gonna take. What a selfish douche.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

I can't think of one valid reason to drive nude.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I can't think of one valid reason to drive nude.

If you are a hot chick, it should be required.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:If you are a hot chick, it should be required.

if SanDog ran for political office on this platform, I'd contribute to the campaign


road head is a good reason for dudes
Reply
#11

TomFoolery wishes he was riding shotgun.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I can't think of one valid reason to drive nude.

Things that BIRD33 says after clay dies? I'll take Witty Comebacks for $500, Alex.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Things that BIRD33 says after clay dies? I'll take Witty Comebacks circa 3 months ago for $500, Alex.


.....

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

high!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:.....
I still like you though.
Reply
#16

Man was born naked. It's natural. Get off his sack!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/at-le...199349.php


The Wendy's manager, Jethro Lett, said he was working the second drive-thru window on Michigan Avenue near Telegraph when he heard startling news from the first window, where customers pay for their food. "The cashier alerted me," said Lett, 48. " 'A guy coming to your window is naked!' "

He recalled the order as a single combo: burger, fries and a drink. Five minutes later, Lett brought the order out to the parked SUV. "He didn't say a word," Lett said. "I said, 'Here you go with your food, sir.'" Lett is a veteran Wendy's employee who lives in Detroit and normally works in the city. He said he was frustrated with the response of Dearborn police, whom he didn't think were taking his complaint seriously. "All they kept saying is, 'Did he say anything, do anything?' " Lett recalled. "I said, 'He don't have to say anything, he's butt naked!' "

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Lett is a veteran Wendy's employee


Good for him.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/at-le...199349.php


The Wendy's manager, Jethro Lett, said he was working the second drive-thru window on Michigan Avenue near Telegraph when he heard startling news from the first window, where customers pay for their food. "The cashier alerted me," said Lett, 48. " 'A guy coming to your window is naked!' "

He recalled the order as a single combo: burger, fries and a drink. Five minutes later, Lett brought the order out to the parked SUV. "He didn't say a word," Lett said. "I said, 'Here you go with your food, sir.'" Lett is a veteran Wendy's employee who lives in Detroit and normally works in the city. He said he was frustrated with the response of Dearborn police, whom he didn't think were taking his complaint seriously. "All they kept saying is, 'Did he say anything, do anything?' " Lett recalled. "I said, 'He don't have to say anything, he's butt naked!' "

I wonder how long you have to be there to be considered a "Veteran".

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:I wonder how long you have to be there to be considered a "Veteran".

maybe it's two different things. like he served in the gulf, then came back and now he works at Wendy's
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-27-2009, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)