Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I cant believe fukking Leeman
#1

beat me last week in FFB.

I feel ashamed.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:beat me last week in FFB.

I feel ashamed.

w00t. dude you hit the sink here...you hit the sink.
Reply
#3

I'd say its par for the course.

You suck man.

PS: send me my moeny

PSS: send me my cd

PSSS: you really do suck.
Reply
#4

Absolutly no excuse.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Last Post by greg
09-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Last Post by PCM
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)