Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bird33's sister
#1

Someone invite her here asap.

-SporK

P.s. No trolls.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

So distasteful.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:So distasteful.

Fuck up, bitch!

Get the fuck out of this thread. This is only for me and bird33's sister.

I will even fuck her as an ode to birdboy.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)