Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Well when postcount is more important ... NSFW
#1

><


Attached Files
.jpg 00030358rt3.jpg Size: 35.72 KB  Downloads: 34

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

This is why you're a dumb swede.

Look at those sluts - they can't possibly be anything more than B-'s at best. I wouldn't fuck them sober either. Dude's prolly trynta make a few dimes...what's he going to do? Drop everything and run to the ugly pussy in the back?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:><

I'm sure that there are a few out there in that case I tell ya.
Reply
#4

I shoulda looked at this a lot sooner.
Reply
#5

Blondie Wrote:I shoulda looked at this a lot sooner.
Interesting gossip:
said .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:Interesting gossip:
said .

I've got more.
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:I've got more.

SPILL!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:I've got more.

Vitamin E Wrote:SPILL!


no swallow ! :d
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:I've got more.

Vitamin E Wrote:SPILL!


no swallow ! :d
That was not a yes or no question. Are you free?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Sassy Wrote:That was not a yes or no question. Are you free?

you talk about swallowing and sassy comes. she's an über bitch I tell ya !
Reply
#11

I used to have a chair just like that
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)