Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So yesterday I went to Bird's funeral
#1

I just had to piss on the casket.

He didnt look anything like I expected.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

It's been a real emotional day for my family.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I could imagine, seeing you in the casket like that. Must have been rough

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

I saw Mich at the funeral and asked him why he came.

FLumper: Damn dude, I'm suprised you're here. You hated BIRD33.

Michman: I'm just hear to make sure they bury the son-of-a-bitch.
Reply
#5

Mich is so gay he brought a rectal thermometer to the funeral to "make sure he's dead".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

it's past time for a mich is gay thread


mich is so gay he joined the republican party after Mark Foley came out
Reply
#7

Mich is so gay he's petitioning to become the worlds oldest congressional page.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Mich met President Clinton, and fell victim to his infamous charm. when Bill wanted to insert a cigar in him, Mich looked up with his cum soaked face and sputtered "put in the whole humidor"
Reply
#9

Mich was kicked out of the army for wearing a name tag that said "I wont tell if you won't tell".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I saw Mich at the funeral and asked him why he came.

FLumper: Damn dude, I'm suprised you're here. You hated BIRD33.

Michman: I'm just hear to make sure they bury the son-of-a-bitch.

So what was your reasoning for the chicken baster?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

mich is so gay he started a thread titled "I hear Flumper has nice tits."
Reply
#12

Mich's ass is so stretched out... Osama Bin Laden is sending videos from in there.
Reply
#13

Mich's doctor told him his t-cell count was dangerously low so he bought a case of lipton.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Mich was asked to bring videos to a stag and he brought "Will & Grace, Season 6."
Reply
#15

Mich wears a T-shirt when he rides his Harley. "If you can read this, my boyfriend fell off".

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

Mich's idea of a protein shake is two hours behind the crackhouse and a 30 minute workout to Richard Simmons "Dance Your Pants Off" video.
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Mich's idea of a protein shake is two hours behind the crackhouse and a 30 minute workout to Richard Simmons "Dance Your Pants Off" video.
I think is a lot of things.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

Mich is so gay he makes his own organic chocolate and vanilla swirl pudding.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Mich is so gay he makes his own organic chocolate and vanilla swirl pudding.
Are they exactly the same?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#20

Mich said he wanted to be a Nascar driver when he heard that the winner of the qualifier gets to sit on the pole.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)