Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I hate Winger
#1

Dudes named Kip bug me.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

2nd. I always thought they sucked.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Mich is so gay....

(how gay is he)

Mich is so gay he can felch Kip Winger's femmy Ibanez Bass during a pirouette.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

motherfuck! I was just thinking it was time for one of these.

Mich's shit-chute is so gaping, Acme Holes sold him to Wyle E. Coyote to use to try and catch the Road Runner
Reply
#5

Mich's ass is soooo big the nba instated him to be the exit tunnel at the finals.
Reply
#6

Where is Stewart from Beavis and Butthead?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-07-2009, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)