Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What sound does a fish make?
#1

Daughter was asking....
Reply
#2

...



Canadian's are weird
Reply
#3

leucetios Wrote:...



Canadian's are weird

Ok, Bird Boy :roll:
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Ok, Bird Boy :roll:


I'm going to go do drugs now.. perhaps some special brownies.
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:I'm going to go do drugs now.. perhaps some special brownies.

Maybe you can convince a fellow drug fiend to pee on your cut....
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Maybe you can conince a fellow drug fiend to pee on your cut....


I think you spelled conviUnce wrong.
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:I think you spelled conviUnce wrong.

chock on cock

Wink
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:chock on cock

Wink

Heath LEdger Wrote:Got anything bigger.

:ph34r:
Reply
#9

tshhhhhhhhhhhhhh for about a minute. Then you flip it. tshhhhhhhhhhhhh for another minute.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Daughter was asking....
Mine asked, too. I told her, "bubble bubble". True story.
Reply
#11

Funny, I always thought it was "gasping for air sound" as I watched them flop around

:fuckYou:
Reply
#12

did she ask in french?
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:did she ask in french?

no. Klingon :eek:
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:no. Klingon :eek:

I thought canadians spoke french?
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:I thought canadians spoke french?

not the klingon variety....
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:not the klingon variety....

I never really did the star trek thing so on that note..


I'm confused

Sin,
8
Reply
#17

Fuck you guys for not recognizing my epoch fried fish post.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:Fuck you guys for not recognizing my epoch fried fish post.

I got it, but I've been juggling your marble pouch enough for good posts. I had to allowor someoe different to give you props, but since none's stepping up,


RACK it! :loool:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#19

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I got it, but I've been juggling your marble pouch enough for good posts. I had to allowor someoe different to give you props, but since none's stepping up,


RACK it! :loool:
Where did you get it?Why?We have never talked about it before.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#20

Sassy Wrote:Where did you get it?Why?We have never talked about it before.

I'm e-taken, home(page)wrecker.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
04-21-2010, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)