Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yet another reason...
#1

for yall to make fun of my feet.

I think I broke me toe.

[Image: 10-25009-1.jpg]
Reply
#2

Why is the space between your big toe and your second one so large? It's like the grand canyon of toe spaces.
Reply
#3

I knew this thread was a mistake. ><
Reply
#4

I'd dump a load on those feet.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

[Image: peace%20sign.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Why don't you drop by ...

I have some goo000oood cream for that ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

PH's Sasquatch Foot Wrote:Live Long and Prosper.

God speed on your recovery.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

nice foot.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#9

QUOTE=PurpleHaze;390296]for yall to make fun of my feet.

I think I broke me toe.

[Image: 10-25009-1.jpg][/QUOTE]

The space between those two toes could be good enough for the "shocker"

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=780234534382&id=03171cb...8380717a90]

[Image: resserver.php?blogId=7064&resource=Shock...ode=medium]

:fuckYou:
Reply
#10

Why aren't the image tags working?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#11

Devious Wrote:Why aren't the image tags working?

Only works on uploaded images...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

So no one asked what happened?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Which toe did you break?
Reply
#14

leucetios Wrote:Which toe did you break?
The
red one, I think.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

Sassy Wrote:The
red one, I think.


no fair >< Sassy's not allowed to post real answers Cry
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:no fair >< Sassy's not allowed to post real answers Cry
Are you serious? What do you do in your spare time?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

Sassy Wrote:Are you serious? What do you do in your spare time?

die
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why is the space between your big toe and your second one so large? It's like the grand canyon of toe spaces.

My daughter's toes are like that. I think it's cute.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Last Post by leucetios
02-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Last Post by Raiden
09-30-2006, 09:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)