Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mini Humphrey The Humping Dog
#1

MINI HUMPHREY THE HUMPING DOG

We could not turn down this classy new product from the makers of our Anger Management Dolls! The mini Humphrey the Humping Dog is getting just a little too friendly and frisky! Squeeze his ear and this little Chihuahua gets busy complete with sound effects! A great novelty and party gift idea! Humphrey is nine inches tall and five inches wide and is packaged in a window box with his very own pant leg to keep him company! Take him out of the box and strap him on an arm or leg for extra laughs! Your new friend operates on four AA batteries which are included. This is an "R" rated toy intended for adult entertainment only.

To see a video of clip of Humphrey in action go to our Home Page and click on Products and then the Novelties and Accessories Department (far right).

http://www.easycart.net/ecarts/Arsenican...DOLLS.html

go just there I could hotlink every thing in there !!!


Attached Files
.jpg humphrey1.jpg Size: 76.2 KB  Downloads: 7
Reply
#2

Me got one of these for Christmas 2 years ago

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#3

and ? are they funny ?
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:and ? are they funny ?
But...As far as I know they are.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:But...As far as I know they are.

as long as it humps your leg you're happy.

'splain everything about michman
Reply
#6

My mother wasnt impressed when I put it on her leg, but it amused the shit out of me and my Old Man

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#7

Not one FUCKING WORD about Lucy in this thread. I'll go off. I swear it.
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Not one FUCKING WORD about Lucy in this thread. I'll go off. I swear it.

The rat is too small to hump legs ... And I bet she's gay too....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:The rat is too small to hump legs ... And I bet she's gay too....

when you have a 0.5 centimeter dick in erection you just stay shut and bite the furniture.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
08-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-29-2005, 06:03 PM
mini books
VitaminE
Last Post by VitaminE
02-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Velvet
06-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-23-2004, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)