Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Superior man arrested for relations with dead deer
#1

Superior man arrested for relations with dead deer; not first incident

By Maria Lockwood, Superior Daily Telegram
SUPERIOR - A Superior man is in jail for allegedly having sexual relations with a deer carcass he found along the road.
On Oct. 11, Bryan James Hathaway, 20, pleaded innocent to assaulting the carcass, which a criminal complaint says he found it in a ditch along Stinson Avenue while riding his bike.
Hathaway currently faces a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal, which carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and $10,000 fine. However, because of his previous conviction, he could be sent to prison up to an additional 24 months.
According to the criminal complaint filed in Douglas County Circuit Court, Superior Police Officer Adam Poskozim and two Department of Corrections agents met with Hathaway at his transitional housing residence in Superior Oct. 11.
The Superior man¹s clothes were covered with blood and what appeared to be deer hair and Hathaway originally told officers he had helped his father clean a deer.
Later, he admitted to having sex with the dead deer near Murphy Oil refinery. Hathaway said he was aroused by the sight of the deer in the ditch. He admitted moving its carcass into the woods, where the assault occurred.
Hathaway remains in the Douglas County Jail in lieu of $200 bail. If released, he is to have no contact with animals. His next court appearance is Nov. 16.
He was recently released from prison after serving an 18-month prison sentence for killing a horse. During an investigation of that incident, Hathaway said he wanted to have sex with the animal.
In April 2005, Hathaway was sentenced for mistreating an animal after shooting Bambrick, a 26-year-old gelding owned by Brenda Egan. Det. Sgt. Ed Anderson of the Douglas County Sheriff¹s Department has been in law enforcement for 28 years and investigated the incident.
"I¹ve never run across a personality like this,: he said. "I've never seen this type of behavior before."
Court records show Hathaway has faced other charges involving weapons violations and lewd behavior prior to the horse killing in December 2004 and the most recent charge.
In February 2004, he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, stemming from an incident in October 2003.
According to testimony given during a preliminary examination to determine if felony charges were warranted, a Superior teenager testified Hathaway threatened to kill him and three friends, and pulled out a big gun and loaded it.
Hathaway had been calling the boys names prior to that and had injured the teen by throwing a metal object at him, the teen said.
In May 2004, City Attorney Frog Press filed a motion to admit information from Hathaway¹s juvenile record that included damage to property, disorderly conduct and lewd and lascivious behavior, while prosecuting Hathaway for disorderly conduct and malicious mischief. Three days later, Hathaway pleaded no contest to the malicious mischief charge.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

:*> :ph43rVitE

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote::*> :ph43rVitE
What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Sassy Wrote:What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.

Exactly. :fuckYou:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:Exactly. :fuckYou:
You and I are on the same wavelength, .So was that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:You and I are on the same wavelength, .So was that.

Wanna see the hook?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:he found it in a ditch

At least Bill has the decency to kill them himself before he violates them.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=10953

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...stcount=20

Y'all should come up to the fish house! Just sayin.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Bryan James Hathaway, 20,

This is just a phase, he'll grow out of it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=10953

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...stcount=20

Y'all should come up to the fish house! Just sayin.

I'll be comin sometime.

Can we count leu in too so I know i'll be able to keep my pole warm?
Reply
#11

I should google the explanation why would anyone fuck a dead deer because I can't positively found a reason to even start to think about that.
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:I should google the explanation why would anyone fuck a dead deer because I can't positively found a reason to even start to think about that.

I'd google it and link you, but I'm scared somebody would find a google search for "dead deer fucking" in my history if I did it ><
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:I'd google it and link you, but I'm scared somebody would find a google search for "dead deer fucking" in my history if I did it ><

didn't you knew that all the computers now sold in your country got that trusted chip into it ....


too late buddy...enjoy your rehab' camp ! :lol2:
Reply
#14

what? Wrote:I'd google it and link you, but I'm scared somebody would find a google search for "dead deer fucking" in my history if I did it ><

I laffed.
Reply
#15

Sounds like the sheep fucking town of Enumclaw here in Washington. On another note I heard on the news some guy got divorced because his wife walked in on him nailin their pitbull.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)