Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is gonna do the secret santa this year?
#1

I'm starting my list now.

TIA

1. 8
2. leeman
3. leu
4. BEW
5. wooly
Reply
#2

In!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

In... is there a price cap?
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:In... is there a price cap?
I do not understand.
I believe there is one, yes.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy is in!
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:Sassy is in!
Are they exactly the same?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sassy Wrote:Are they exactly the same?

Tonight. 8 PM CST. Your forum. Bring your dongle.
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:Tonight. 8 PM CST. Your forum. Bring your dongle.

I thought you only talked like that to me ><
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I thought you only talked like that to me ><


Isn't Sassy your troll?
Reply
#10

I'm still waiting for last year's...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

Any way we get at least 10 this year?
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:Any way we get at least 10 this year?

I'll do it. But only if you guarantee me I'll get to be Flumper's Secret Santa.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'll do it. But only if you guarantee me I'll get to be Flumper's Secret Santa.
OK then let me think over your offer.Interesting.
I think I do.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'll do it. But only if you guarantee me I'll get to be Flumper's Secret Santa.

shit on that...

#1 he hasn't signed up

#2 if it wasn't random then i'd get it
Reply
#15

But Sassy said yes!

ps: He'll sign up if he knows I'm getting him.
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:Any way we get at least 10 this year?

What the fuck: I'm in.


Does it have be my own turd, or can I get a homeless guy to shit in a box and send that?
Reply
#17

In..if I get to pick who I'm sendin' to.
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:In..if I get to pick who I'm sendin' to.

not how it works..

its random


sorry
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:not how it works..

its random


sorry


:fuckYou: you and all your fancy rules ><
Reply
#20

leucetios Wrote::fuckYou: you and all your fancy rules ><
What do you do in your spare time?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)