Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
2 fried turkeys
1 fried pork tenderloin
2 racks of fried baby back ribs
cornbread dressing
corn pudding
and some other stuff...
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Spare ribs and stuff
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Anhil8tor Wrote:8's lunch > leemans lunch
I didn't mention the 5 beers
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:beer just kills the flavor of the food...
Oh, you are a poet.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
1. Is chef back?
2. Beer is for breakfast.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Yesterday I asked what? this idea. He didn't like it.
Instead of roasting a turkey, I got the notion to buy a bunch of Cornish game hens and stuff them just like little turkeys. Each person gets their own. In addition, I'll make all the usual trimmings for a Thanksgiving meal like mashed potatoes and stuff. What do you think?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Yesterday I asked what? this idea. He didn't like it.
Instead of roasting a turkey, I got the notion to buy a bunch of Cornish game hens and stuff them just like little turkeys. Each person gets their own. In addition, I'll make all the usual trimmings for a Thanksgiving meal like mashed potatoes and stuff. What do you think?
Absolutely not. Little chicken hawks are not the same are Turkeys. Plus you would eliminate the best part of TG feast, the left over sammiches. Turkey and Mayo on white, with salt.
Are you an Inidian, just trying to fuck with us gringos? This is our holiday bitch, go make some maize pudding.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
I don't like turkey. Thanks for caring.
Eating out lunch with my husband's family.
Dinner at my parents. I'm bringing broccoli cassarole and pumpkin pie.
Also having:
turkey
dressing
cranberry sauce
gravy
corn cassarole
sweet potatoe cassarole
deviled eggs
rolls
red velvet cake
I can't wait.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Aight! I caved to the e-pressure and bought a fresh turkey today. I'm going to do this Kosher salt method, where you rub the salt all over, put the whole thing in a plastic bag and refrigerate for three days, then stuff, season and cook. It's supposed to be the best thing ever.
No more fucking brining and crap for me.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
ps: If Leeman shows up to tell me to roast my "rat" I will have a screaming fit!
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ps: If Leeman shows up to tell me to roast my "rat" I will have a screaming fit!
Just follow your own advice.....
Just feed the rat to the neighbours cat.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?