Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Its time for a new cell phone...
#1

any suggestions?

PS: I'm with cingular.
Reply
#2

Ask VitE...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Apparantly if you buy an unlocked phone it will work on any network. Or something.

I got nothing.
Reply
#4

Nokia N95

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Nokia N95
Are you free?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

I LOVE my LG 8300.
Reply
#7

All of you dumbasses recomminding phones, please tell us why you like it and what features it has.

Assholes.

sin,
8
Reply
#8

The LG8300 is small, a flip phone, has a great camera and also a video feature. The buttons are raised so when I'm driving I can punch in a number without getting into a headon or hit the wrong buttons. I've dropped it sixteen times on concrete and it DOESN'T break. A little bit of water doesn't worry it.
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:All of you dumbasses recomminding phones, please tell us why you like it and what features it has.

Assholes.

sin,
8

Use the intraweb you lazy bum ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Use the intraweb you lazy bum ...


8 is gonna kick you in the nads for calling him lazy.
Reply
#11

what's your zip sally?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#12

Cingular 8125 Pocket PC
Great mobile pc
Slide out keyboard is nice.
http://www.cingular.com/cell-phone-servi...u1000007-1

My old Razor was more functional as a phone though
Reply
#13

razors are the suxxors....

I want one with a camera and speaker phone..
Reply
#14

Motorola SLVR L7

Overview
Tune in to the Motorola SLVR V7. It's an iTunes digital jukebox with built-in speakers, so you can play your favorite songs in MP3 format wherever your day takes you and never run out of music. You can also customize your phone sounds with downloadable ringtones and accent the sleek SLVR L7 design with wallpaper and screensavers.
Included Features
iTunes Digital Jukebox - play, sort, store and manage music
VGA Camera with 4x digital zoom, video capture and playback
Bluetooth® wireless synchronization
Download games, MP3, ringtones and streaming video
Mobile Instant Messaging using AOL®, Yahoo!® and ICQ® Instant Messaging
Sleek ultra thin RAZR like design
Multimedia Messaging - send text, pictures and sound
Pre-installed 512 MB Micro SD card for extended memory
Store up to 100 songs on removable Micro SD card
iTunes synchronization with your computer via included software
Shuffle music library or select songs by artist, album or playlist
Mobile email and browser
Built-in stereo speakers
Brilliant TFT color display with 262k colors
Voice activated dialing and speakerphone
Customizable music and wallpaper
Music pauses for incoming calls then resumes

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/N93/

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/N80ie

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

get a nextel. those bitches will never break. I dropped mine one time and ran it over in the lift and the only thing wrong with it was the screen. Those phones are the shit if your always breaking them or droppin em.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)