Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
My mama bought it for me.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Do have mirrors on the ceiling?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
SanDog Wrote:Do have mirrors on the ceiling?
Where would I get
mirrors on the ceiling
?
But I do have
an answer to every question..
Who said I had to make sense ?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
SanDog Wrote:Do have mirrors on the ceiling?
:wink: Remember it's not a bed, it's an arena.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Uhmm pics next week after the rat have chewed on it ....
+ The pics with the rat on a bbq stick...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Uhmm pics next week after the rat have chewed on it ....
+ The pics with the rat on a bbq stick...
"it" being BBQ?Are you a student?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
leeman Wrote:Uhmm pics next week after the rat have chewed on it ....
+ The pics with the rat on a bbq stick...
Stuff a sock in yer cake hole.
That angel picture would really freak me out.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Stuff a sock in yer cake hole.
Well since my cake hole is your mouth ........
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Have you "broke the bed in" yet?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
PurpleHaze Wrote:That angel picture would really freak me out.
Not an angel. Naked woman.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
PurpleHaze Wrote:Have you "broke the bed in" yet?
Yes.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
PurpleHaze Wrote:Have you "broke the bed in" yet?
I haven't been over yet ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Did I say freak me out? I meant make me totally horny.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
PurpleHaze Wrote:Did I say freak me out? I meant make me totally horny.
yeeha.....:$
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Bed looks nice, but maybe you should get a few pillows to put on it.:lol2:
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
robinshane Wrote:Bed looks nice, but maybe you should get a few pillows to put on it.:lol2:
Hi there, and thank you for your first post.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Looks like I haven't really been missing much...
Posts: 814
Threads: 54
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
Noobs are signing up to see BEW's new bedroom furniture. Is that what this forum was missing?
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE][/COLOR]
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
bew new bedroom furniture is a calling for lust and eventually you could use one of the pillows to kill bew once she will discover you fucking the 20'ich maid