Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just in case you weren't feeling too old today, this will certainly change things
#1

The people who are starting college this fall across the nation were born
in 1987 . They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.

Their lifetime has always included AIDS.

The CD was introduced the year they were born.

They have always had an answering machine

They have always had cable.

Jay Leno has always been on the Tonight Show.

Popcorn has always been cooked in the microwave.

They never took a swim and thought about Jaws!=20

They don't know who Mork was or where he was from.

They never heard: "Where's the Beef?", "I'd walk a mile for a Camel", or
"de=
plane Boss, de plane".

McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers.

They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter=20
Reply
#2

Thanks.
Reply
#3

Yea some of you fucks are so old.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

wow.
Reply
#5

Hi
Reply
#6

I started college today and am easily the oldest person in my morning class.
Reply
#7

Shenanigans Wrote:I started college today and am easily the oldest person in my morning class.
Will you finish college today and am easily the oldest person in his or her morning class.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:I started college today and am easily the oldest person in my morning class.

Ask them to call you snarg.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

ouch

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:ouch


No mention of the cotton gin. That has got to sting.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

i remember "winky dink"

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:The people who are starting college this fall across the nation were born
in 1987 .
They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter=20

We just figured out the average age of the IT poster. :lol2:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#13

I'm not anywhere near as old as most of you and that makes me feel old
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2010, 07:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)