Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Georgia Tech upsets Duke
#1

Duke starts ACC season 0-2
Reply
#2

Point being?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

CLASSIC!

RACK the HEELS!!!


[Image: DIETSOLID_GOLD_002.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Point being?

It was for VitE.
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Point being?

ummm, possibly that Duke sucks!:fuckYou:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Maybe the heels will switch it up a bit and actually win the ACC title this year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe the heels will switch it up a bit and actually win the ACC title this year.
Perhaps.
I have never heard about
The heels will switch it up a bit and actually win the ACC title this year

.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:It was for VitE.


Was that a PM to Vit E?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Was that a PM to Vit E?

it should/could have been
Reply
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:it should/could have been
It'd make more sence if VitE posted here shouldcould have been?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

How far Duke will fall in the ratings after losing two straight?
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:It'd make more sence if VitE posted here shouldcould have been?

Sassy, Please include hugs in your posts to me.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Poppy Wrote:How far Duke will fall in the ratings after losing two straight?

:lol:

Oh happy day!

CLAY!!!!
8!!!!!
GET IN HERE!!!!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Its still January right?Oh no only 25 games to go!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Vince Carters has been identified as a closet fag just so everyone knows.He recently came out to his parents and is fucking his childhood friend.Go Heels.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Cocksucker can hoop!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

A gay guy with an african american studies degree, watch out world here he comes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:A gay guy with an african american studies degree, watch out world here he comes.
What is giant sand?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

Vitamin E Wrote:Cocksucker can hoop!

hooper can suck cock too
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Was that a PM to Vit E?

awesome, I see it too. does that mean we're admins?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2009, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)