Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The official unofficial "Ask Tbagger" thread.
#1

Go ahead.
Reply
#2

Uh, who are you?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Age? Location? Marital status? Butt sex? Get sucked or get fucked?
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Age? Location? Marital status? Butt sex? Get sucked or get fucked?
I was activated in 1995.Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
Are you a man or a woman?
Sex is more fun alone.Where can I get sucked or get fucked?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

37 posts in 10 months?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:37 posts in 10 months?
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sassy Wrote:I was activated in 1995.Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
Are you a man or a woman?
Sex is more fun alone.Where can I get sucked or get fucked?

Jeebus Cripes, whore!
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Jeebus Cripes, whore!

wtf...my thread says this

Re: The official unofficial "Ask Tbagger" thread
Reply
#9

What's your old home bored?
Reply
#10

Welcome.


What brings you to this side of town?
Reply
#11

I'm 35, male, California, I come from Trolltrain, I joined a long time ago but lost all my info or forgot it and reregistered.
Reply
#12

Tbagger Wrote:I'm 35, male, California, I come from Trolltrain, I joined a long time ago but lost all my info or forgot it and reregistered.

Can you explain how it feels to be 35 years old?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

Someone once put it like this. You see an bitching car across the street. You think it cool as fuck. Then the closer you get you notice someone painted it with a paintbrush.
Reply
#14

Who's your favorite IT'er so far?

1. Flumper

2. No one yet
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who's your favorite IT'er so far?

1. Flumper

2. No one yet
I don't have a favorite IT'er so far.
But my favorite movie is your life story.Only one?What are you wearing?
I heard it was someone.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

Sassy Wrote:I don't have a favorite IT'er so far.
But my favorite movie is your life story.Only one?What are you wearing?
I heard it was someone.

Actually the movie of my life story leaked out before the release.
Reply
#17

Have you ever actually T-bagged somebody?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Actually the movie of my life story leaked out before the release.

stained the sheets?
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:Have you ever actually T-bagged somebody?

No.
Reply
#20

Tbagger Wrote:No.
Are you serious?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)