Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What is a good idea for a $$$$$ thread?
#1

I really really want a HOF thread and I don't see it happening on my own.


TIA
Reply
#2

Retirement.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:Retirement.

you still mad about the euros having bad teeth comment?
Reply
#4

Write sonmething about another forum. Always a page maker.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

I'll pm you an idea in a little while.
Reply
#6

Go look at my Post A Picture thread at UJ. It's $$$$.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll pm you an idea in a little while.

Does it involve a radical black muslim educated at yale?

That'd make a $$$$ topic.
Reply
#8

Start one about how you're the worst new Admin on IT.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Start one about how you're the worst new Admin on IT.


That one'll be great!
Reply
#10

Bluey,

Simply title one 'My shirt burst open in a photobooth - NSFW'

That'll go 6 pages on title alone.
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Bluey,

Simply title one 'My shirt burst open in a photobooth - NSFW'

That'll go 6 pages on title alone.
Oh now I see.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Bluey,

Simply title one 'My shirt burst open in a photobooth - NSFW'

That'll go 6 pages on title alone.


One time this female poster I know said she could get more views over there in a thead than I could. So I took her up on her challenge and we each ran threads. Hers was something topical. Mine was: "I'm Not Wearing Any Panties."


Boy was she pissed. :lol2:
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah "I'm Not Wearing Any Panties."


Blah blah blah blah blah


:drool:
Reply
#14

We're sorry to inform you that all $$$$$ threads have been played to death and recycled ad nauseum. Please try again later.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Write sonmething about another forum. Always a page maker.

Exhibit A.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=34623

Thread starter: Anhil8tor :d
Reply
#16

These are some good examples of how to start one.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/search...chid=97247

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

I got it 8. Start a retirement thread.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Exhibit A.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=34623

Thread starter: Anhil8tor :d

put that one in the hall and let's all get on with our days
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I got it 8. Start a retirement thread.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=2

you are a dumb dick
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=2

you are a dumb dick

I have Paddy on ignore. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)