Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you died.
#1

a. Would you want the poeple on this site to know?

b. Would you be upset if your death was then used for jokes?


Personally, I'd like you all to know I'm gone. And I'd be more than a little dissappointed if no one managed to get at least one joke out of it (preferably not a gay one though).
Reply
#2

BIRD33 made internet death threads passé.
Reply
#3

StreetLight Wrote:BIRD33 made internet death threads passé.

I'm just trying to see where people stand. I feel bad(ish) making jokes about Pepsi, but that's largely because I didn't know where she stood on this issue. I'd like to clear it up so that if anyone else here kicks it I can know for sure whether making fun of them is kosher.


(Can I use Kosher like that? Even if I'm not a Jew?)
Reply
#4

If I was dead, I'd expect a 30 page thread in the HOF.
Reply
#5

And, at UJ I'd hope for a 30 page thread that ended up locked and in Flame Broiled.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:And, at UJ I'd hope for a 30 page thread that ended up locked and in Flame Broiled.


Isn't that how all of their threads end?
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:And, at UJ I'd hope for a 30 page thread that ended up locked and in Flame Broiled.


Larry would still change your title.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

I've changed my mind. I don't want everyone here to know I am dead. I'd like to just have my password quietly handed off to someone and become a troll.
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:I've changed my mind. I don't want everyone here to know I am dead. I'd like to just have my password quietly handed off to someone and become a troll.

Better post it now in case you die.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Better post it now in case you die.

Perhaps I already have died and the trolling's begun... :ph34r:
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:Perhaps I already have died and the trolling's begun... :ph34r:

I had higher hopes for this troll. Sad
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:I had higher hopes for this troll. Sad


Don't blame me... I'd dead.
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:a. Would you want the poeple on this site to know?

b. Would you be upset if your death was then used for jokes?


Personally, I'd like you all to know I'm gone. And I'd be more than a little dissappointed if no one managed to get at least one joke out of it (preferably not a gay one though).

beggers can't be choosers, do-nut puncher!
Reply
#14

what? Wrote:beggers can't be choosers, do-nut puncher!

Are you saying I'm going to have to beg you to make fun of me when I'm dead?
Reply
#15

leucetios Wrote:a. Would you want the poeple on this site to know?

b. Would you be upset if your death was then used for jokes?


Personally, I'd like you all to know I'm gone. And I'd be more than a little dissappointed if no one managed to get at least one joke out of it (preferably not a gay one though).



A. Wouldnt care

B. Wouldnt care.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:A. Wouldnt care

B. Wouldnt care.
Ironic.
Reply
#17

mad_hatter Wrote:Ironic.


How so?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:How so?
That no one cared when you "died" and no one cared enough to make a joke about it.
Reply
#19

If I died, no one would notice.

Does that sound too dark?
Reply
#20

prothought Wrote:If I died, no one would notice.

Does that sound too dark?


who are you...?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-16-2009, 03:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)