Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

State of the Union 2007 Drinking Game!
#1

http://www.drinkinggame.us/

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

dude, we're talking penis right now. save this shit for later
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:dude, we're talking penis right now. save this shit for later
Damn

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

is foreskin involved?


think that shit will make a gravy?
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:is foreskin involved?


think that shit will make a gravy?
I guess it depends on what liquor you use.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)