Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BIRD33 Breaks Down
#1

(this is stolen, too bad)
use your speakers


http://209.172.55.126/board/showthread.p...ge=1&pp=45
Reply
#2

what the hell are you doing on such a place I mean it's visibly frequented by adolescents.

Are you trying to lure kids ? you freak ?
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:what the hell are you doing on such a place I mean it's visibly frequented by adolescents.

Are you trying to lure kids ? you freak ?

I stole it from another board, you fucking moron. I hope you make a better father than you do a poster.
Reply
#4

Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Jimmy Wrote:Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj
In the context of Sneaky boogers, I don't understand "Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj Uj."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sneaky boogers @ UJ dot com

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I hope you make a better father than you do a poster.

It's like Ryan Leaf making fun of Joe Montana's QB rating.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:It's like Ryan Leaf making fun of Joe Montana's QB rating.

Top - Bottom:

Paddy's Ryan Leaf Reference, BEW

[Image: Bruce_lookout.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

you people don't make sense; STFU
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)