Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Honcho
#1

I mailed your damn shoes....AGAIN!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Size six and a half. Okay make it a seven.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Size six and a half. Okay make it a seven.

Oh, I've got something in mind for you.

Check out the GAP. As part of their (RED) line they're pimping Chucks that are black and white with red trim. Way cool!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

what kind of shoes?
Reply
#5

Black and White Chuck Taylor's with skulls and crossed crutches.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Oh, I've got something in mind for you.

Check out the GAP. As part of their (RED) line they're pimping Chucks that are black and white with red trim. Way cool!

That sounds awesome. Send the sevens!!!!
Reply
#7

you should think about hooking up the sites #1 admin.
Reply
#8

Which would be me, btw. If Lee had the balls to do it.
Reply
#9

Why do you send shoes to people?
Reply
#10

goldan Wrote:Why do you send shoes to people?

You can only buy government issued shoes in Sweden. That's why their free healthcare is so good and they're all alcoholics.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Which would be me, btw. If Lee had the balls to do it.

[Image: Barry_Brian.jpg]

There's leeman with his right-hand man 8.

thanks
Reply
#12

goldan Wrote:Why do you send shoes to people?

She's blocked the hook pics years ago. It's the only thing she lets me send her.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Tracking number ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

Ooops!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Last Post by Nonsense
02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Pickle
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)