Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I hate the bored today
#1

That's all.
Reply
#2

No sticky for you.
Reply
#3

I agree when I'm not here it sucks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Yep.
Reply
#5

Can we pretend today never happened?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

I'm suprised my "eat a turd" thread didn't get more run.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm suprised my "eat a turd" thread didn't get more run.
Why are you so surprised?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Sassy Wrote:Why are you so surprised?

I don't know. I just am. A little.
Reply
#9

I wish the last 2 years here hadn't happened.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:I wish the last 2 years here hadn't happened.

That's what your mom used to say.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:No sticky icky for you.

Fixed,
Sin

[Image: snoop.gif]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Fixed,
Sin

[Image: snoop.gif]

Test
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:Test

Yep. Red X. ><
Reply
#14

who's sticking things ?
Reply
#15

I hate it every day.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

how do you look naked, I wanna see the size of those boobs
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)