Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

When's the last time you were arrested?
#1

Been a few years for Vit E.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:Been a few years for Vit E.

What were you arrested for?
Reply
#3

Never in the states. Plays havoc with the green card.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

If you don't mind, I'll ask the questions here. Thank you.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:What were you arrested for?

It's not post like Sassy day you know.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:If you don't mind, I'll ask the questions here. Thank you.

What if I do mind?
Reply
#7

About 7 or 8 years ago. It wasn't my fault.
Reply
#8

Poppy Wrote:About 7 or 8 years ago. It wasn't my fault.
That was before I was born.Whose fault was it? Dipshit.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:What if I do mind?

Isn't it your turn to go stand on guard for thee?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

Frankfurt in '99 for jumping the turnstile at a train station.

Avoid interaction with the polizei at all costs.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Isn't it your turn to go stand on guard for thee?

No. I don't have a beer in hand.
Reply
#12

9 years.It was my fault.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

These stories fucking suck. Details??
Reply
#14

last year in phila
they fucked up and had to turn me loose

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

I was woken up on a park bench by German cops whacking me with their nightsticks. I wasn't arrested that time.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

snarg Wrote:last year in phila
they fucked up and turned me loose



.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

6 months.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#18

SporK Wrote:6 months.

-SporK

Go back to the arcade, dipshit.
Reply
#19

Poppy doesn't like to be called dipshit.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#20

Vitamin E Wrote:Poppy doesn't like to be called dipshit.

It was Spork :confused:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by bam
01-19-2010, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)