Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

When was the last time you had a threesome
#1

been about 8 months for me
Reply
#2

Banana Wrote:been about 8 months for me

I was 7 months pregnant.
Reply
#3

Strictly speaking a 4 some?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

I'd rather PM you the story.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Never.
Reply
#6

Poppy Wrote:Never.

You're entirely too wholesome for this board.:fuckYou:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Poppy Wrote:Never.

It's not a real orgy until you get into the double digits.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:It's not a real orgy until you get into the double digits.


I'll bet dollars to donuts she's gotten some double digits.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I'll bet dollars to donuts she's gotten some double digits.
Congratulations.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'll bet dollars to donuts she's gotten some double digits.



3 somes are for fucking rookies.
Reply
#11

2 months.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

SporK Wrote:2 months.

-SporK


You, Hamster Race and Heidi Throw the Bell doesn't count Seamus.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:You, Hamster Race and Heidi Throw the Bell doesn't count Seamus.

There's a post by me somewehre on this site where I posted from that bitches house.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#14

11 years...

no details
Reply
#15

SporK Wrote:There's a post by me somewehre on this site where I posted from that bitches house.

-SporK

Thanks for thinking of us.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

SporK Wrote:There's a post by me somewehre on this site where I posted from that bitches house.

-SporK

nice work, I don't think it counts if you're just a spectator though
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:nice work, I don't think it counts if you're just a spectator though

Good thing it counted then.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#18

SporK Wrote:Good thing it counted then.

-SporK
Thanks for the compliment. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
What are you wearing?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

Never.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

It's been a while.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)