Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gotta love some comercials ....
#1

Smile


Attached Files
.wmv Xanthia.wmv Size: 854.58 KB  Downloads: 5

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

whoever you are stay away from this place for your own good; this is your last warning
Reply
#3

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:whoever you are stay away from this place for your own good; this is your last warning

SUP Bdic?

Using a Thai proxy now ....

Not like u used to but hey ... who am I to judge

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:SUP Bdic?

Using a Thai proxy now ....

Not like u used to but hey ... who am I to judge

this shall be that dude who made some people ran away ? seriously the way this tard try to be annoying and insulting is just laughable.

:loool:
Reply
#5

I was hoping the commercial was the "Paper, Rock, Scissors" Budweiser one from the Superbowl Ads. I laughed for a good 2 minutes when I saw that.

This one was interesting for a car commercial. Normally, you just see the car driving around -- so it's a pleasant change. Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)