Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who Is Anna Nicole Smith's Baby Daddy?
#1

Choose:

Alexander Denk (former bodyguard of Anna's)

Larry Birkhead (her former lover)

Howard K. Stern (her "husband")

Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. (Zsa Zsa's younger husband)
Reply
#2

I want nothing to do with anybody on this forum that gives a fuck.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy sounds a lil guilty..hmmmm
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:I want nothing to do with anybody on this forum that gives a fuck.

You wanna know, admit it.
Reply
#5

It's me. Shhh....
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Choose:


I choose for you to shut the fuck up.
Reply
#7

prothought Wrote:It's me. Shhh....
i heard you like gerbils
Reply
#8

My money is on Flumper, he's Hard Core
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by snarg
10-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post by MapleLeafMark
08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post by who
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Last Post by who
10-01-2008, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)