Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I demand that BEW's mod privs get revoked
#1

1) Banning me 4 times for nothing other than running this entire board.

2) Fucking with my avatar.

3) Fucking with my user title.

4) She's too fucking old to get ran, she may have a stroke.
Reply
#2

1) I banned you once, Version 3 or something.
2) I fucked with your title.
3) I fucked with your avatar.
4) I'm not too old to drive you into a tizzy, now am I?
Reply
#3

dude's got a knack for rallying the masses.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

'Bode. Now pull her keys, bitches. Thanks. PIB3 did nothing wrong either.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:dude's got a knack for rallying the masses.


I've got a knack for pissing off old ladies like BEw.
Reply
#6

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:I've got a knack for pissing off old ladies like BEw.
Some people have loftier goals. But good for you starting small and working up.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Some people have loftier goals. But good for you starting small and working up.

Someone pry the keyboard out of this retard's hands.
Reply
#8

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:I've got a knack for pissing off old ladies like BEw.

as lecter said: this is not a lofty goal

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

She left. Someone dial 9-11, she's fallen and she can't get up.
Reply
#10

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:Someone pry the keyboard out of this retard's hands.
Your plan for world domination is coming along swimmingly.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Your plan for world domination is coming along swimmingly.

I never said anything about world domination, corky. Your reading comprehension skills are horrible even for the short bus crowd that is this forum.
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Your plan for world domination is coming along swimmingly.
don't mind him, someone mistakenly let him out of the cage, he's back in among the feces and urine.
Reply
#13

If banning means cage, I am out once again. Fags.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by fem
08-05-2004, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)