Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Public Service Announcement
#1

I didn't lose my keys. I retired my admin position.

Sincerely,
Banana
Reply
#2

'bode Mr. PIBB

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:'bode Mr. PIBB

Must be, right?
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Must be, right?
There's no way around it, it's like trying to teach a retard how to tie his shoes. You'll talk and talk, but those rabbit ears ain't gonna happen. Just a bunch of drool, knots and maybe some poo throwing.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:There's no way around it, it's like trying to teach a retard how to tie his shoes. You'll talk and talk, but those rabbit ears ain't gonna happen. Just a bunch of drool, knots and maybe some poo throwing.

Sounds like Michman's parties.
Reply
#6

you had keys here?
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:you had keys here?

Not really. I never figured out how to use 'em. Only to edit Sassy's posts sometimes.
Reply
#8

i just rated this a five star thread.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Not really. I never figured out how to use 'em. Only to edit Sassy's posts sometimes.

theres a lot of stuff making sense all of a sudden. Huh
Reply
#10

i am spamming this thread. 'bode you douchebags.
Reply
#11

Ntype's sleeping. Will he wake to the bat-spam signal over the city?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:i just rated this a five star thread.

You're back in!
Reply
#13

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ntype's sleeping. Will he wake to the bat-spam signal over the city?

What?! He's fucking SLEEPING when this place is being spammed?! What kind of fucking mod is he?
Reply
#14

I like you better this way.
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:I like you better this way.

As a non-admin? Am I different?
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:As a non-admin? Am I different?


Not really, I'll still lick your butt hole.
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:Not really, I'll still lick your butt hole.

Oh. :$ As a non-admin, I don't wash that anymore. What's the point? Not many want to lick my ass now that I can't give them points and stuff.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Oh. :$ As a non-admin, I don't wash that anymore. What's the point? Not many want to lick my ass now that I can't give them points and stuff.

nice knowin ya.
Reply
#19

22,000 points stolen from Banana successfully!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#20

Dr. Lecter Wrote:22,000 points stolen from Banana successfully!

Muhahahahaha! I have ways of geting that back.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
12-22-2008, 07:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)