Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do pickled beets
#1

make you pee pink?
Reply
#2

arent they purple?
Reply
#3

it gets watered down
Reply
#4

purple + yellow= green?
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:purple + yellow= green?

pink. I'll eat beets and take pics of my urine
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:pink. I'll eat beets and take pics of my urine

just dont be alarmed if its green.
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:just dont be alarmed if its green.

Pink isn't alarming?
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Pink isn't alarming?

not if you're expecting pink. if you are expecting pink, and you get green..see?
Reply
#9

CT280 Wrote:not if you're expecting pink. if you are expecting pink, and you get green..see?

eat beets and take a pic of pee ><
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:eat beets and take a pic of pee ><

you said you were going to.
Reply
#11

CT280 Wrote:you said you were going to.

I want this to be like the nana pin. Er'yone do it.
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:I want this to be like the nana pin. Er'yone do it.

ah yes. the pin. one of the great IT success stories.











:loool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :loool:
Reply
#13

CT280 Wrote:ah yes. the pin. one of the great IT success stories.











:loool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :loool:
>< Damn G$D ... I got in shit for that game....
Reply
#14

What's a nana pin?

Does this have to do with diapers?
Reply
#15

i think its in the hof.











:loool:
Reply
#16

prothought Wrote:What's a nana pin?

Does this have to do with diapers?

It was a epoch idea. I made a pin, with a banana on it. People signed up to have it mailed to them. They were to get pics with the nana pin in great places. What? pinned them to his nipples. Anhil8tor took them on a trip. Some people played and it was fun. Then, G$D got em and his fucking kid kept em ><
Reply
#17

it was the greatest idea to never work.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...t=nana+pin
Reply
#18

My pee smells like coffee if I drink coffee. Also, I can always tell if a coffee drinker is peeing when I am in the loo. I have wonder woman's sense of smell. And her high fashion sense in braclets, too.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

Change Sandogs title to 'Bathroom Sniffer'.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:Then, G$D got em and his fucking kid kept em ><

Smoke screen

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)