Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Stock Market Plunge!
#1

Uh oh. Sure glad the democrats took back control of the $$$.
Reply
#2

Did The Bruce Fund go belly up?
Reply
#3

Looks as though the crash (400 points) is due to a crash in China's Shanghai Exchange (down 9%). Blamed on fuel prices and weak economy outlook.

Fucking gooks.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Did The Bruce Fund go belly up?

Ha! It was actually up. But better watch it tomorrow.

US:BRUFX quote
417.80 +0.50 +0.12
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Uh oh. Sure glad the democrats took back control of the $$$.

pffft. Lots of Dems in China, I guess.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Stocks extended their slide on Tuesday, sending the Dow Jones industrial average down more than 500 points as China's equity market sell-off fanned concerns about equity valuations there and some data indicated U.S. economic growth may slow.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

GWB borrowed so much from China that when their stock market falls ours does as well.Good plan!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:GWB borrowed so much from China that when their stock market falls ours does as well.Good plan!

Its always about bush with you. Bush takes up more space in your dome than Retard and MajorPrivate.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ha! It was actually up. But better watch it tomorrow.

US:BRUFX quote
417.80 +0.50 +0.12


YOU watch it tomorrow, Mr. Schwab. If it falls keep in mind I know where you live ... sorta.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its always about bush with you. Bush takes up more space in your dome than Retard and MajorPrivate.


I just stated the reality.Sorry it puts your boy in a bad light but its true.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Anyone who doesn't like Bush can suck an oldman's dick.
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I just stated the reality.Sorry it puts your boy in a bad light but its true.

Did you know that the national debt, as a percentage of the GDP, was higher in 1995 than it is now?
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did you know that the national debt, as a percentage of the GDP, was higher in 1995 than it is now?

How much more have we borrowed from china these last 6 years compared to '95?Thats what were talking about.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:How much more have we borrowed from china these last 6 years compared to '95?Thats what were talking about.

Well, I can't find a breakdown of year to year, but right now they hold about 6% of our national debt. The Japanese have more than that, but they always have.

Its really not suprising, since the Chinese economy has been on a blazing growth spurt the past few years. They have bought a lot of US treasuries. Which isn't exactly the same thing as Bush "borrowing" from them.

So, I don't know what percentage they had in '95, but right now they have about 6%.
Reply
#14

Smart to borrow that much from a country that spies against us and has a faulty banking system?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

I guess Bush could have tried to pass some kind of law that says Chinese people can't buy US treasuries, but I'm not sure how he could have done that.

But, if you thinking that Bush personally went over there and begged them to buy US Treasuries so that his crazy economy could flourish helps you sleep better in your "I HATE BUSH" footie pajamas, then okay.
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I guess Bush could have tried to pass some kind of law that says Chinese people can't buy US treasuries, but I'm not sure how he could have done that.

But, if you thinking that Bush personally went over there and begged them to buy US Treasuries so that his crazy economy could flourish helps you sleep better in your "I HATE BUSH" footie pajamas, then okay.


You think I think Bush has any clue whats going on with the economy?I do know we had a surplus when he came into office and now not so much.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:You think I think Bush has any clue whats going on with the economy?I do know we had a surplus when he came into office and now not so much.
How would I know what you think.How do you know? What happened to
a surplus when he came into office and now not so much
?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:You think I think Bush has any clue whats going on with the economy?I do know we had a surplus when he came into office and now not so much.

What? We had a surplus? Are you fucking crazy?

The national debt was higher under Clinton than any President before him. It rose steadily each year he was in office. You have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What? We had a surplus? Are you fucking crazy?

The national debt was higher under Clinton than any President before him. It rose steadily each year he was in office. You have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.
Didn't you understand it?What happened to
a surplus
?Can't you please be more polite?
What are your goals in life?
It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is. I don't know if I have a
fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.
I have
a lot of friends on the Internet.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What? We had a surplus? Are you fucking crazy?

The national debt was higher under Clinton than any President before him. It rose steadily each year he was in office. You have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.

I'm talking about the budget.Don't bother to look how far away from the Clinton era we are on that.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-06-2006, 05:13 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-15-2005, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)