Poll: Who made the best quote ? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Blueeyedwoman : "Banana assumes her normal position, legs up in the air, playing with her pussy."
20.00%
3
20.00%
Bill - “This EPT stick test say's I'm having your baby.”
0%
0
0%
CT - "i love girls night out. on the couch, playing games, legs spread, making fun of jimmy."
6.67%
1
6.67%
Flumper "I'm telling you lady, this couch was out of style in the early 90's. Seriously"
6.67%
1
6.67%
Tribal Dragon “Kitty doesn't like it when Nana plays proctologist.”
0%
0
0%
Apple “After Banana cast a spell for a hairy pussy, something went horribly wrong....”
20.00%
3
20.00%
Bird “Welcome to ugly couch emporium.”
20.00%
3
20.00%
Nicthaninja "Nana uses deep hypnosis to trick her pussy into letting Jimmy fuck it.”
13.33%
2
13.33%
Paddy "Listen lady, I don't care if it smells like fish, I ain't touching it"
13.33%
2
13.33%
Sandog "Last time there were Stirrups. Is that stick sterilized?"
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana's "Caption This" Photo (now with picture and pool)
#1

Remember...this one's a dry run. I had to pick from what I had already, which is shit.

So, try your best.

[Image: 100_0162.jpg]
Reply
#2

"Banana assumes her normal position, legs up in the air, playing with her pussy."
Reply
#3

This EPT stick test say's I'm having your baby.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:"Banana assumes her normal position, legs up in the air, playing with her pussy."



:lool:
Reply
#5

"i love girls night out. on the couch, playing games, legs spread, making fun of jimmy."
Reply
#6

"I'm telling you lady, this couch was out of style in the early 90's. Seriously"
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:"I'm telling you lady, this couch was out of style in the early 90's. Seriously"

You have no idea how accurate that is!
Reply
#8

Kitty doesn't like it when Nana plays proctologist.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

After Banana cast a spell for a hairy pussy, something went horribly wrong....

(Ps. You're a cheater. I took that picture..and I suck at this)
Reply
#10

Welcome to ugly couch emporium.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Welcome to ugly couch emporium.

:lool:
Reply
#12

Yeah, yeah. My couch is ugly. I'm getting a new one in a few months so fack off.
Reply
#13

'Nana uses deep hypnosis to trick her pussy into letting Jimmy fuck it.
Reply
#14

nicthaninja Wrote:'Nana uses deep hypnosis to trick her pussy into letting Jimmy fuck it.
"it" being ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

apple Wrote:Yeah, yeah. My couch is ugly. I'm getting a new one in a few months so fack off.


who is that in the pic?
Reply
#16

Not me.
Reply
#17

apple Wrote:Not me.


ok. just checking.
Reply
#18

the couch sucks btw.
Reply
#19

CT280 Wrote:the couch sucks btw.

But it looks good on the pink carpet. That's right.

I said Pink[SIZE=2].[/SIZE]

:lol2:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

"Listen lady, I don't care if it smells like fish, I ain't touching it"

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)