Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What was your Favorite Black & White TV Show?
#1

No brainer. Andy Griffith. Hands down.
Reply
#2

Flash Gordon

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No brainer. Andy Griffith. Hands down.


I kinda remember the archi bunker show in black and white.....maybe it was just our TV.
Reply
#4

we never had a black and white TV
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:I kinda remember the archi bunker show in black and white.....maybe it was just our TV.

Yeah. It was just your TV. That show was always in color.

I Love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke, The Real McCoys, The Three Stooges, The Munsters..........
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah. It was just your TV. That show was always in color.

I Love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke, The Real McCoys, The Three Stooges, The Munsters..........

the lone ranger was in black and white....

thanks to you I'm whistling the theam to the andy griffth show.
Reply
#7

adams family
Reply
#8

Zorro and the Adams Family. But Zorro defininetly
Reply
#9

The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:the lone ranger was in black and white....

thanks to you I'm whistling the theam to the andy griffth show.

[Image: Floyd1.jpg]
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:.

Show me your bullet barny.
Reply
#12

Bewitched started out B&W. Gomer Pyle, Beverly Hillbillies, Rawhide, Twilight Zone.
Reply
#13

Leave it to Beaver, The Honeymooners, Hogans Heroes, Our Gang, Sea Hunt, Lassie, Outer Limits.
Reply
#14

winky dink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

3 Stooges or Leave it to Beaver.

"Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night."

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

Lost
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Twilight Zone.

oh damn this one's is my absolue favorite. it was huge like "tonight we will see the story of X who thought that life was always that straight and simple" then the music : didadudidadu daaaaduuu didadudida daaaaaduuu...
Reply
#18

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:Lost

go buy a color tv. punk.
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote:the Adams Family.

2:rd

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:go buy a color tv. punk.
you stupid douchebag, I have a color tv
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 05:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)