Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sports freaks ....
#1

Do you wanna keep this ..?????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

If it had some american sports ....yes

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

you are everyone's bitch; admit it
Reply
#4

you really shouldn't talk about 8 that way.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

I'm talkin bout you douchebag
Reply
#6

Not really.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)