Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wild 1, Flames 2 (SO)
#1

Mahther Fahker!

Dear Nana,

You're free to do your worst! (Beyotch!)

Grumble grumble.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

7 Calgary 64 34 21 9 77 207 172 27-6-1 7-15-8 5-3-2
8 Minnesota 64 35 23 6 76 182 163 22-5-4 13-18-2 6-2-2
Reply
#3

Thanks, Creole!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Thanks, Creole!
You are quite welcome!

Oh now I see.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Was quite a good game. You've got to admit, if Gaborik got hurt, you'd be hooped.

Check back in a abit!
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Was quite a good game. You've got to admit, if Gaborik got hurt, you'd be hooped.

Check back in a abit!
I can't say "yes" or "no". I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will.Checking...stand by.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

No!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Sweet Av. Somehow I got cropped out tho.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

who is it?
Reply
#10

Mikka the Keepa.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

Jimmy Wrote:Sweet Av. Somehow I got cropped out tho.

I can put you back in?
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:I can put you back in?
Oh you can, can you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

Sassy Wrote:Oh you can, can you?

That's why I said it, glass dick.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Last Post by what?
10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-01-2005, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)