Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's working brackets this week?
#1

PM me for the lowdown. I can help you win big for a 50% cut of the loot.
Reply
#2

bump
Reply
#3

Nobody gives a fuck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Nobody gives a fuck.

Great resident expert. :joff:
Good luck when you and the other ballbiters in the IT pool take a fisting from the two people who already PM-d me for the inside scoop.
It's not too late for you. Bow down to Butch.
Reply
#5

Butch Wrote:Great resident expert. :joff:
Good luck when you and the other ballbiters in the IT pool take a fisting from the two people who already PM-d me for the inside scoop.
It's not too late for you. Bow down to Butch.


Maybe you would be funny if we all knew who Butch was supposed to be?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Butch Wrote:Great resident expert. :joff:
Good luck when you and the other ballbiters in the IT pool take a fisting from the two people who already PM-d me for the inside scoop.
It's not too late for you. Bow down to Butch.


Why? You planning to strap one on?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe you would be funny if we all knew who Butch was supposed to be?


Brian Butch, Senior Forward Center for the Winny Badgers. Leads the team in Rebounds and guys blown in the parking lot.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Oh ok.I was wrong about it being funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Give it up, bitch. I already have the lock.
One bracket's gonna be color coordination (primary colors always over secondary), the 2nd is seedings. Just follow it all the way in, no upsets! Because that's how it usually happens.


PM sent. ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)