Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Caption Contest 1A
#1

[Image: painting1.jpg]
Reply
#2

welcome to hugly paintings emporium
Reply
#3

BEW fondly remembers back when Jack Dawson painted her on the Titanic.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:BEW fondly remembers back when Jack Dawson painted her on the Titanic.

That is interesting.
I've lost the context, . Are we still on $?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Yes, that is a skunk on my head.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Pit sniffer

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

"It aint you ya old bag" said the mirror on the wall.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I swear I thought that was a scarf on her head.
Reply
#9

Blondie Wrote:I swear I thought that was a scarf on her head.

That's mean.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Even zebras appreciate this artful piece.
Reply
#11

Mirror Mirror on the wall.. who is the most powerful mod of all?
Reply
#12

I can't imagine how much it would cost to get all the grey out of hair that long. Yuk Yuk.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:Mirror Mirror on the wall.. who is the most powerful mod of all?


Very original.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:Mirror Mirror on the wall.. who is the most powerful mod of all?


POT!!! :bew:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Very original.

Ripped it off and made it worse.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Ripped it off and made it worse.

8 is our Britney
Reply
#17

"I wonder when Flumper will want to do me?"
Reply
#18

I'm an admin bitches!
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm an admin bitches!

Shut the fuck up. Loser. :ct:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm an admin bitches!

go suck a moose with a straw.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)