Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Moose downs Helicopter
#1

A helicopter is not necessarily a match for an angry moose.

Instead of lying down after being shot with a tranquilizer dart, a moose charged a hovering helicopter used by a wildlife biologist, damaging the aircraft's tail rotor and forcing it to the ground.

Neither the pilot nor the biologist was injured, but the moose was maimed by the spinning rotor and had to be euthanized, wildlife officials said.
Reply
#2

post the video!
Reply
#3

Ok. So how do I delete my post and make this thread become 8ters?
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ok. So how do I delete my post and make this thread become 8ters?

ask bird
Reply
#5

I don't see a way to delete a post.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't see a way to delete a post.

i should give you michmans keys
Reply
#7

I'm pretty sure whoever started the "pwns..." thread wasn't an admin.
Reply
#8

so you just want to see it done?
Reply
#9

[Image: popc1.gif]
Reply
#10

If ya figure it out, let me know.
Reply
#11

It can't be done. Must have been one of our new dummy-mods. They're real sneaky 'n shit.
Reply
#12

We don't have any new mods.

We have ntype, who is labeled Super Moderator but couldn't be him since he's incompetent. And 8 is an Admin.
Reply
#13

They are both retarded cockknockers who post shit about shit and are extraordinarily proud of that fact.

Gay.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#14

Jimmy Wrote:They are both retarded cockknockers who post shit about shit and are extraordinarily proud of that fact.

Gay.


You're right. :lol2:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#15

Jimmy Wrote:You're right. :lol2:


100% :yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#16

bird's so-called thread starts like this:

Re: CF PWn3S you BITCHEZZZ!!!

do you see something wrong there??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:bird's so-called thread starts like this:

Re: CF PWn3S you BITCHEZZZ!!!

do you see something wrong there??

Try to keep up, Methuselah. We know that there was a post that started the thread. And it wasn't BIRD33. What we don't know is how the guy that started the thread managed to delete his own post. Do you get it?
Reply
#18

had to be leeman, or it was possible before and not now

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

snarg Wrote:had to be leeman, or it was possible before and not now
Oh.
Yes I always have to be leeman or it was possible before and not.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-27-2005, 02:59 PM
Moose Haas
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Michman
06-14-2005, 01:04 AM
Last Post by leucetios
10-07-2004, 02:40 AM
Last Post by jar025
08-17-2004, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-26-2004, 10:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)