Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did anyone have Ernest Gallo in their dead pool?
#1

Dude kicked it at age 97.

I imagine the Bush sister's are devistated! Oh wait, that was Bartyls and James. Carry on!


For the Record. I've boned plenty of biggies drunk on wine coolers!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

I did!
Reply
#3

I had him in mine the past 2 years, but didn't enter this year.


Fucking Gallo.
Reply
#4

I haven't heard from Bluey since this story broke. She should be on suicide watch.

Oh wait..That's boone's farm.

I don't know shit about wine. Forgive me.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:I haven't heard from Bluey since this story broke. She should be on suicide watch.

Oh wait..That's boone's farm.

I don't know shit about wine. Forgive me.


Vitamin E Wrote:Dude kicked it at age 97.

I imagine the Bush sister's are devistated! Oh wait, that was Bartyls and James. Carry on!


For the Record. I've boned plenty of biggies drunk on wine coolers!


Hey Vit E these posts were two away from each other.Try harder to space out your lame shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)