Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've been having a real tough run lately sports wise..
#1

my 9ers have been bad for a while.. but finally things are looking up.

my pens appear to be making the playoffs this year and staying in pittsburgh.

my celts are terrible..

my mets have a great lineup but terrible pitching

my astros appear to have their best years behind them.

my dukies had their worse year in quit sometime

notre dame hasn't won a bowl game in quite sometime

my ragin cajuns haven't won squat in a while


anyone wanna give me a shoulder to cry on?
Reply
#2

The Aggies might make the Final Four.
Reply
#3

your celts?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

just jump on the latest trend like you did 10 years ago, faggot.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

this might make you feel better:

http://www.truthaboutduke.com/

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:just jump on the latest trend like you did 10 years ago, faggot.

Try 20 years ago dipshit
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2010, 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)