Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

open letter to tomfoolery...
#1

shit is fine without you. thanks.
Reply
#2

he could care less.
Reply
#3

He called the other night. I was busy and I haven't returned his call. He's a faggot.
Reply
#4

Tell him I'm pining for him.
Reply
#5

damn someone pm's me his email addy; I need to send some email to the dude
Reply
#6

I runned him a while ago.

Where's that sticky?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

Hi Tom!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)